View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
FiBS
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Question HELP please, your thoughts...

Hi all, Rocky(2yrs old) is acting very strange today... not like himself at all. He stands in the same spot for a while and just stares, mostly at the floor. Sometimes I see him going in circles but then continues standing and staring. After a while he will lay down but then he's at it again (standing/staring). Sometimes it looks like he's hiding. It's like he doesn't know what to do with himself.

I tried to do a couple things that I know he likes/gets him excited: Go for a walk(he was mushy), went to push for ice in my cup(usually goes crazy, didn't), then while eating dinner I wanted to see if he would eat so I gave him a small piece of my meat and he ate it. However, still during dinner he was strange and hiding under my legs - standing/staring.

He did not throw up at all today, ate his food, doesn't seem to be in pain when I touch around his body. I have no clue what's wrong and I'm sorry if this is not good info but it's very hard to describe... he's just not himself at all and we have NEVER seen him like this. Any idea what might be the problem? I really appreciate you taking the time to read this, thanks in advance!
FiBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!