View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 09:54 AM   #11
Stacey8221
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmeow View Post
Wow, what fun!! Pixie and your daughter look right at home on the red carpet! They are TOO CUTE in those matching outfits..omg. That's a bummer that she didn't get to show off her tricks, she is very talented!

By the way, you are such a great photographer. What camera do you have? Your pics of Pixie June always come out perfectly! They look professional!
Thank you SO much! They were definitely right at home on the red carpet, my daughter has always wanted to walk down one so she was SUPER excited about that!
Oh and Thank you for the photography compliment! I have a Canon 50D I do newborn photography as a hobby for my friends and family and take TONS of pictures of my daughter but I don't really do it professionally....maybe one day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadabug View Post
Now that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! Your daughter is a natural and Pixie June looks like she is too!! What amazing pictures of them both and they are both gorgeous!! I can just see them on the cover of the calendar!!
You are so sweet, thank you! They both had so much fun! Unfortunately they didn't win a spot in the calendar BUT my daughter didn't mind and they had so much fun that they will definitely do it again next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
Wow! Two beauties... winners both!
Thank you!!
Stacey8221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!