View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #1
Tina21
Donating YT Addict

Default Cross your fingers for me

Hey Everyone,

So I have 15 harness dresses and 6 vest harnesses ready to bring to the pet store. I have no idea what she has in mind, it could be that she buys them or perhaps she will sell on consignment. Either way should she actually sell them it will be SO exciting to see my creations on the shelf

I love the store too. The owner Kelly is amazing. She is a vet tech who decided to open a pet store. She tells me that she is trying to create a boutique type of atmosphere. She has a groomer and tomorrow I am bringing Chloe in, I have heard great things about her.

Kelly has been so good to me too. As we all know Yorkies are fussy little furballs and Chloe is the worst! Kelly has given me 7 different foods to try with each sample containing over a weeks worth of food! We found a winner which is a raw diet thanks to Kelly giving me an entire container of food to try. It would be great if my clothes sell as that would pay for miss fussy faces food LOL.

So cross your fingers and I will let you know how I made out. Oh and I will be taking pics of what I made and sharing them tomorrow
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!