View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 01:54 AM   #2
MY OSCAR
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinne View Post
Hi everyone, im new to this forum but I have recently posted about my new puppy that was 8 weeks and not eating properly but she is now nearly 11 weeks old and eats like a lion So she is a very healthly and playfull girl.

The help I need is... I have rescued two yorkies boy and a girl they are in poor condition you have no idea on how skinny these poors little guys are. They are both 2 years old, their coat are poor as well they have no hair in their ears very little hair on head and legs they look always afraid they only want cuddles and be on my lap.

Their scalp is like if they had drandruff, I gave them a bath but it still looks like they have drundruff.

They are so thin that I think my 11 weeks old puppy is stronger then them.

Im trying to feed them different things at the moment they are eating my puppy food because its a problem to give them adult because my puppy will eat it. Im also trying to feed them as many times as I can but sometimes they are not very interested in their food.

I gave them wormer just in case they did not had it.

But please I need some advice. I would like to post some pictures but I don't know how

Please can anyone help me with that?

Thanks
First, bless you for taking in these two sweet babies.
have they been to the vet for a complete wellness exam ?
That would be the best place to start.
I have to say it can be dangerous to administor worming meds without vet approval because some dogs can have serious side effects.
If they will eat the puppy food i think that would be fine for now.
It may help them gain some strength and weight.
Please take them to the vet to be checked over..

posting pics is easy.
scroll down to the bottom of your thread(the post you started) in the left click on post reply.
when the window pops up , at the top you will see some icons.
click on the little paper clip (next to the smiley face) and follow the instructions..
MY OSCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!