View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 01:12 AM   #1
Alinne
Yorkie Talker

Default They really need help :(

Hi everyone, im new to this forum but I have recently posted about my new puppy that was 8 weeks and not eating properly but she is now nearly 11 weeks old and eats like a lion So she is a very healthly and playfull girl.

The help I need is... I have rescued two yorkies boy and a girl they are in poor condition you have no idea on how skinny these poors little guys are. They are both 2 years old, their coat are poor as well they have no hair in their ears very little hair on head and legs they look always afraid they only want cuddles and be on my lap.

Their scalp is like if they had drandruff, I gave them a bath but it still looks like they have drundruff.

They are so thin that I think my 11 weeks old puppy is stronger then them.

Im trying to feed them different things at the moment they are eating my puppy food because its a problem to give them adult because my puppy will eat it. Im also trying to feed them as many times as I can but sometimes they are not very interested in their food.

I gave them wormer just in case they did not had it.

But please I need some advice. I would like to post some pictures but I don't know how

Please can anyone help me with that?

Thanks
Alinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!