View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #15
My lil friend
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

My heart truely goes out to you. I know that you miss your baby sooo much and that there is a hole in your heart the size of the Grand Canyon. I to pray that he is being spoiled and well loved,no matter where he is.
When my sweet Bunkey passed away suddenly I thought that my world had come to an end (ya I know that he is a dog). But there were only tears ,for days there were tears,and then weeks. How can a little boy take such a big part of your heart with him? There were 5 other dogs in the house at the time,but they were not my Bunkey. I too felt that getting another baby was a betrayal to Bunkey's memory,but I was so unbelievably sad! At my husbands request I began the search,which in its self was healing. Then I fell in love with a picture of a little girl baby sitting with her sisters. I thought about it for a few days and decided to send an email, thinking all the while that they were probably all gone to new homes. There was only one left and it was the one that I fell in love with. So a week later I brought home Mina. The excitement of a new baby was a bit healing as well. But the most healing thing has been having Mina here with me. She is wonderful!! She is NOT Bunkey. She and I talk about the brother that she missed out on,shhh dont tell my family they will think that I am nuts.
So in answer to your question, is it a betrayal,,no. When you decide to bring another baby into your home you will still look for your little boy. You will still pray that he is being loved and cared for. You will still think about him in hopes that he is returned.

I pray that when you do decide to bring a new baby into your home that your heart will begin to heal and that the new relationship that you develop will be sweet and wonderful.
My lil friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!