View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #4
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxysMom View Post
Hi, all
It has been about 4 weeks since someone took my Choppa from us. I continue to cruise my neighborhood after work each day and search classifieds looking for his face but in my heart I know he is gone forever. I am praying someone is loving him the way I always will.
I decided to contact the breeder I got him from to inquire about available babies. She has 3 little girls she has offered me first pick of in a few weeks. I am excited about the possibility of having another Yorkie but I also feel as if I'm betraying Choppa some how.
Is it too soon? A coworker said 'So you're replacing your dog?' that is not possible. There will only ever be one amazing Don Juan D'Choppa. I feel conflicted.
Thanks for reading.
When people make such a commment, they just do not know how much we adore our babies....you have to overlook their ignorance ...and possibly respond with, "No, not 'replacing' any more than people having another child after they have lost one, are replacing the other child...you cant ever replace the one gone, you dont even try.... This baby will help soften the jagged edges of my broken heart, while taking up her OWN space there, right beside the ever present hole left by precious little Choppa."
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!