View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #14
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikil View Post
she does eat green beens she love them she will eat carrots but the uncooked onces don't set to well with her. I wasn't to sure if she was getting tired of the same old things we been giving her. like pea green bean potatoes and we was giving sweet potatoes for a while and chiecken we never thought of rice before does it have to be onc kind of rice or any kind.
I actually don't like to give rice bc it gets stuck in the beard very easily, and also on the roof of their mouths. It's a pain to clean them up. Maybe bc I give chinese rice and it is much softer than say a rice pilaf type, but I don't give rice anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikil View Post
I didn't know that u could put other season on the food for dogs we just give her plan veigges and fruite
Are you trying to find human food as treats for your pup or bc she won't eat bc she's picky? If you give in to a picky eater, you are just creating an even pickier eater.

Also if you give cooked veggies from a soup, make sure there was not onion cooked in that soup.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!