View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 03:00 PM   #2
KendraE
Hook Em! Bevo & Mack
Donating Member

1. I am not crafty or artsy like alot of YT members, is it offensive if I don't personally make a gift (not that you would want me to - seriously)? I am not at ALL crafty!! I have tried to make a few things (bow boxes, baskets, and things to that sort), but i do not sew nor do I have the amazing talents alot of these ladies do...so no offense!!! Alot of the time (most), most members purchase handmade clothes, baskets, toys, pj's, etc from other YT vendors.

2. I don't have alot of time on my hands - hence my low post count, so I would like to start shopping in advance before I sign up. However, it seems like people get things they want - do they send a "wish list" of sorts? You do mention things that you might like to have...these are always just ideas of course. No one expects you to fill their wish list..just give you ideas. IMO, its really hard to pre-shop. You dont know if you will have a boy or a girl, if they like toys or not, wear bows or not, what size clothes they wear, etc.

3. I have enough computer skills to get into trouble and get by..... the smilebox scares me - your thoughts on this as I would want to do a smilebox. The ones I have seen are so stinkin cute! The smile box is SUPER simple. Its pretty self explanatory..but I would b happy to walk you through!!

4. A mentor has been mentioned, and I think I would like this - any takers? Im not good with clues!! But, Id be happy to help you in anyway I can!

Bevo and Mack
& grandpups Bryleigh and Jaxon
KendraE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!