Thread: Boxes!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 10:48 AM   #31
courtney1121
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
question, Is Little Sis and Sugarmoma sister. Not sure why I want to know, LOL just nosey I guess, but I was trying to follow some of the posts.

How many of you think you will do the next GE, I think I want to do it, and since you guys are so good at it, I am hoping you are all in again.
You can always ask them. They are very friendly women...sneaky, but friendly lol

hmm not sure about the next one. I'm saving to go away the second week of September so finances are going to be tight and I don't want to have to limit my spending even though I try to and it never works haha I wanna make sure our next buddy gets the full experience of all the goodies Geno and I would want to get them without being like, "ugh can't get them this cause I'm poor" lol

I might just end up alloting myself to 2 GEs a year - the Christmas one and the May one - helps me save money at the same time cause I know Geno is basically getting Christmas gifts in December and birthday gifts in May so I don't go crazy buying him things on my own

Join today and remove this ad!