View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 07:22 AM   #11
zowiandnikasmom
YT 500 Club Member

lisa, i absolutely loved (once again) your beautiful memorial of ashley. i can feel how much love and happiness that you shared through the years together and feel special to "know" ashley, you, and your other beautiful angels. they were all so so lucky to have you and john and were so loved every moment of their precious lives. your little rose will always be a special part of you as you know very well and your life has changed forever for the better because of what you shared together. i'm sorry, i wish i would have been able to write you on the 5th, the 2 year anniversary of losing ashley and send you lots of hugs. i know days like those are so hard despite being able to remember our lost loves in our happiest times. i'm so glad that the wonderful memories of ashley are warming your heart and making you smile, i know they will always be with you. thank you for sharing her with me and all at yt, i feel very fortunate for that. i know ashley's birthday is also coming up on july 5th, so i will be thinking of you and her on that day as well.
i'm so happy that you have opened your heart and home to katie. i've been thinking about you and her. sounds like she has adjusted to her new home and already has given you so much love in return for capturing your heart. give katie a hug and kiss from me, justing, zowi, and pixie.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!