Thread: the car
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 05:25 AM   #5
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoejane View Post
Should add that I actually have my passenger air bad shut off, but that is a very good point.
Our vehicle has a sensor in the seat that automatically shuts the airbag off unless there is more than 100 lbs in the seat. I have to keep my girls up front with me (if I'm alone) because Izzy likes to hang out of the darned thing and will be dangling by her harness until I can put her back in She's a nut

d-bo, have you tried having the carseat in the house for a while, let her sniff around it and even sleep in it. Put a few treats in there so she'll see it as a good place. If that doesn't improve things, you might have to sell this seat and get one that does not sit so high. She might be scared of everything she's seeing, or the movement. If she is siting where she can't see as much, she might feel more secure. Also, if you have a small crate for her, you could also strap that in with the seatbelt and use it until you can get something else. Be sure to toss a comfy blankie and a favorite toy in whatever you're using

Good luck, I'm sure it's not fun cleaning up the carseat or the car after she's gone potty in there
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!