View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #11
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille_E View Post
Oh, I've heard that before, but thank you. I would never buy from an unethical breeder. I have an aunt who has the most precious, well-behaved, and healthy teacup-sized yorkie. I heard from her the breeder was wonderful (e.g. answered all her questions, sent home a puppy package, etc.). But, my point is that while
'teacup' is a made up term, the good breeders would only use it to describe the puppy's and the parent's size.
"good breeders" dont breed "teacup sized" Yorkies, so they should NEVER be using that term to describe "the PARENTS size"!!!! "Good breeders" KNOW that you do NOT get "teacup sized yorkies" by breeding little tiny undersized runts...size of the puppies is determined by the genetics BEHIND the breeding pair....."good breeders" know this. And besides, "teacup" is a relative term...what YOU call "teacup" may not be what I consider "teacup"(runt)....you need to drop that term from your vocabulary and instead learn what size dog you want, and use that to describe what you are wanting. I am not trying to harrass you or split hairs....knowledge is power and when you are fluent in "Yorkie talk", you will be able to spot unethical breeders just by the way they speak and the terminology they use.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!