View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #7
jacquelinebabco
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Rose

Lisa I felt your pain those many months ago and so wanted to lift your spirits. Little did I know how special you would become to me. You have taught me so much about love, friendship, commitment, support and how we never truly loose a relationship that has been carefully built on all these wonderful qualities. You are the most caring, considerate, and steadfast person I have ever met. Your kindness and support for others in the mist of your own turmoil is just unbelievable. I am so proud to be your friend. Your love for Ashley will never falter. You have shared with me so many wonderful memories of a very special girl and have shown me that we never loose anything by loving. As much as it hurts to loose a piece of your heart the memories are always there and will remain forever.*
Katie can never replace any of your girls but she sure has helped ease the pain, bring back laughter and start adding even more special memories that will last a lifetime.

"... what we have enjoyed, we can never lose ... all that we love deeply becomes a part of us."
(Helen Keller)*
jacquelinebabco is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!