View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #4
sophias mommy
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbie's mom View Post
SO GLAD no one was stung, or ran away, Sarah!!

I had a similar situation when Tulsa first came to us this past January. I had both girls out on the leash in my backyard, when Tulsa got tangled (or so she thought) in the legs of our grill. She paniced, and pulled OUT OF THE HARNESS, and took off down the driveway headed for the street (eeeeek!) I completely lost it, and dropped Abi's leash. Didn't even notice until after I got Tulsa back. Miss Abi was sitting where I dropped the leash, looking like: "ummm...Oookay, what just happened?" LOL
EEEEEK so scary!!!! I can't even describe the feeling of panic when I realized that I had one leash!! It's a HUGE relief getting that 2nd leash .

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
OMG! I hate bumblebees!! Why are they so big? Ugh give me the creeps! Peanut had 2 stings last year by a wasp and bee, by stepping on them in the grass- Horrible! I am soooo glad Brody wasn’t stung by that nasty thing! I think if he was you would know! Def keep an eye on him just in case!! Poor little Sophia was probably like “what the heck is Mommy doing” LOL
AHHHH Poor Peanut!! I didn't even think about the little critters being on the ground. Just another thing to worry about when walking the pups outside!!! Brody's favorite toy is a bumble bee, I'm convinced he thought the real bee was a toy because it was so big and fuzzy!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!