View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 02:19 PM   #3
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophias mommy View Post
O-M-G! I was walking Brody and Sophia outside and Brody started shaking his head like he does when he has a leaf. I casually reach down to grab whatever he has and there is a huge bumble bee on his chin!!!! I panicked!!!! I picked him up and realized I had no idea what I was doing, so I put him back down and I started smacking the bee with my hand, but it was still there! I think it got caught in his chin hair! Then I realized I only had one leash in my hand and I couldn't find Sophia.. I FREAKED out looking right and left and she wasn't anywhere to be seen. Then I realized she was in between my feet staring at me with her tongue out .

Now that Sophias accounted for, I start smacking Brody's chin again and the bee was nowhere to be seen . I think it flew away?!? Brody is just sitting there tongue sticking out as happy as can be. Anyway, I pick both pups up and sprint as fast as I can inside. I triple checked his mouth/chin and there isn't anything there. I'm going to be keeping my eyes on him, but I think we escaped that situation unharmed. PHEW. My heart is still pounding!!!
OMG! I hate bumblebees!! Why are they so big? Ugh give me the creeps! Peanut had 2 stings last year by a wasp and bee, by stepping on them in the grass- Horrible! I am soooo glad Brody wasn’t stung by that nasty thing! I think if he was you would know! Def keep an eye on him just in case!! Poor little Sophia was probably like “what the heck is Mommy doing” LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!