View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
IlmyYorkieAmara
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Spicing up food for picky baby

Ok. So I feed my dog dry dog food. Amara. I recently tried Acana Pacifica. And when I first got the food she was stoked about it. Now she's just all like blah. This again. So I wanted to try maybe rotation feeding. I thought about rotating between the Acana foods. But when I went to get more samples they only had pacifica. Which was a huge bummer. So I got a small 5.5 oz can of Nature's Variety Instinct Chicken(BPA HUGE CONCERN FOR MY BABY) to mix with the Acana Pacifica. Smells delicious to me. But Amara? She ate a little out of bowl and kept it moving. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I want her to be excited at meal time. Like when I cook for myself. Its weird. Like she's gets totally excited when I cook for myself. And the funny thing is she'll eat the food mixture out of my hand but not the bowl!!!! I think it also could be the fact that normally she only gets wet food when she's sick and needs medicine. Or either maybe the change is too sudden and she's unsure and only trust my hands. I don't know. But hopefully. Since the recalls are now out and people are more aware. Maybe I can try the rotation. I don't know. Any suggestions????
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!