View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 12:57 PM   #8
mtcoco
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hello~! Truffles and I am graduating "intermedia class" tonight!!! and we are the one who had hard time with "Heel" since she is soooo small girl for 7months old that time.
wooden spoon is the best idea some one gave us advice too

I am glad to hear another yorkies going for school. I've been very lucky to have a very intelligent girl that learns very quick and so good at these classes.
I was already teaching her "sit", "wait" and little few stuff before her "Puppy Class"
and when the class start she was already advance but some other her class mates who had different large breeds sometimes very upset with their pups because they couldn't handle their pups to listen.... one pup owner was start crying... frustrated but honesty the class is more for us human than for pups. (Trainer explain how to do train our pups and show techniques but we have to do home works for a week till next visits) so Truffles and I got more bonding because I'm the one who usually training at home with her at night and when we are walking outside...so my husband and kids still attending class with us but they not doing homework with her at home. Only me
class will be great for you and your baby bonding!!
English is my second languages... and was nerves if I will understand class to train my pup ( Only " Heel" that I didn't know at all and never hard of.... that word of command for dogs.... till the day lol) so my family and trainer had to explain better for me to understand first before I could train my pup ....

Treats.... Yes, that was surprised me a lot to give them so much treats in class and I am not that owner who give them treats often so it was hard for me in class but gave her low calorie treats and very little bit of it each time she did great job in class.
but I am really surprised Truffles has passionated eyes for treats in class LOL... she do everything for treats....

Good luck and enjoy that moment with your baby!
Let us know how you guys like that class.
mtcoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!