View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Best fiance ever :)

Today is my birthday. I woke up this morning and my fiance rolled over, got out of bed, and went to the shower without a word. I got up and got ready for work, and he didn't mention a thing. By the time we were leaving for work, I was feeling a l ittle grumpy about it lol. I was already getting texts from friends, my brother, his parents. But nothing from him. We carpool to work together, and on the way he said something like "Why don't you even have a smile on? Not even a birthday smile!" so he remembered, he just didn't make a big deal out of it I guess! I thought I'd at least get a "Happy birthday!" when I woke up but I realize he's a guy, most guys are dumb about these things (sorry guys!) and I'll just let it go.

At lunch time, I got a text from him. He said "Can you please come to the side door of your office and let me in??" I said "I left my office keys in the car, just come through the front door" He texted back "I need you to come out. Hurry!" I said "Where are you??? Why are you even here??" He said he's at the front door. So I rolled my eyes, got up, and went to the front door. He wasn't standing there. I went outside and he wasn't there. I walked down the side of the building, and he wasn't anywhere. I came back in wondering what is going on, because I was going to work through lunch (I am leaving early today) and this is really interrupting my work. I was a little annoyed!

I got to my desk and there was a vase of flowers, a jewelry box, and a card sitting beside my computer screens. I asked wtf happened and my boss said he saw him the whole time. He was hiding behind a pillar right near my desk and wanted me to go to the side door so I wouldn't see him. I walked right past the pillar to go to the front door, so he hid well!! And as soon as he got the stuff on my desk, he ran out again!!!!

Every girl in the office was like, melting over it. And all the guys were saying "That's how it's done!" Lol! I have the best future husband ever. A year ago today he proposed. In the card he apologized for this birthday not being as good as the last one!!! My goodness, how will I ever live up to this on his birthdays??? By the way, the jewelry box had a pair of diamond stud earrings. I am so lucky to have a guy like him in my life Just wanted to share with you all!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!