View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Rose Forever our love, little rose

We lost our little girl, Ashley, two years ago today, and although it still causes great pain, I will forever celebrate all the beautiful ways that she touched our lives. Time never will dull the love we feel for our little angel. She was with us for almost seventeen years, and memories of her will always bring us such joy and an overwhelming feeling of love.

From my little girls I learned that the bonds we create with our babies can never be broken and that love lasts forever. When we commit ourselves to caring for and protecting our little ones, we also break down all barriers within our hearts. I was unable to protect myself from the hurt of losing Ashley. After I lost both of her sisters, I was reading the novella The Little Prince and I really identified with the lesson that the prince learned. Although he thought his rose was one of a kind, the prince discovered a rose garden on Earth. After feeling some despair, the prince learned an important secret from a fox he met. He discovered that his rose was unique because of the time he spent caring for her. The fox taught him that the ties created by patience and responsibility are unique and unbreakable. The fox also taught him that you become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. I poured all of my love and affection into Ashley, even knowing how much it would hurt when I had to let her go. It was completely opening our hearts and giving her so much attention that made our loving bond even stronger.

It was worth every bit of pain I have felt to have had such a special little girl in my life. I will love my little rose forever, and I have such beautiful memories of sharing her life with her. We opened our hearts to another little girl a few weeks ago, and Katie has already stolen our hearts. In spite of being able to love another baby again, Ashley will forever occupy a special place in our hearts, and she will never be forgotten. What our babies bring to our lives can never be taken away from us and the loving bonds we create will always be a part of us.

Your mommy and daddy miss and love you, Ashley, and we will be forever grateful to have loved you. You are such a precious little angel, and we always smile when we think of you.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!