View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #1
jadabug
Jada + Bogie = ♥
Donating Member

Default Look What We Found at Work

One of my tellers was coming back from lunch and found this little guy in our parking lot!! Thank God!! He had no collar or harness but was very clean and just recently groomed.
I called all our local vet offices, animal control and the animal shelter. Our local radio station started broadcasting for anyone missing a small dog to call our bank and give a description.
We have the business accounts for the three largest vet offices in our community. One of the office workers from one office came in to pick up their deposit bag and recognized our little guest.
She went to the owners home and they had been out looking for him. Seems he had been given a bath today and they hadn't put his collar or harness back on him when he escaped.
He had a guardian angel looking over him as he crossed a four lane busy highway to get to our parking lot. All I could think of is what if that were Jada and Bogie. The animal shelter wanted to come pick him up, but we told them we would try to locate his family first. The pic is not a good quality and his name was Choco...he got so excited when he heard his family on the other side of the counter. They couldn't see him, but he could sure hear them.
Attached Thumbnails
Look What We Found at Work-lost-dog.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!