View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 07:26 AM   #11
sophias mommy
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsy View Post
Oh yay!!!! I LOVE your smilebox, you did a GREAT job getting great pictures and capturing the moment. It brought actual tears to my eyes when you said her blanket is her first personalized thing ever....very special!

The pretty "Sophia" ruffled shirt and personalized blanket are made by Sherry! She and I talked back and forth several times...we both wanted them to be just right for sweet Sophia! She did such a great job! I know Sophia isn't big on dresses, so Sherry and I thought a ruffled t-shirt might be comfy for her.

The wood toy that you can hide treats in is two sided...Peyton LOVES this type of interactive toys. I hope Sophia and Brody do too!

The "bonus" gift of the Yorkie splash and shine products are something that I ordered and used once...it didn't work for us, but I saw that you used it and I hope you can put it too good use.

I know you didn't ask for the Madan brush, but I just LOVE them...especially the light purple one. It is so gentle. I just had to get it for Sophia. I ordered this and the teaser toys from Topline Pet!

I thought the cupcake and the donut toys were just so pretty! I LOVE the video of Sophia and Brody playing with the Kong interactive toy! And using the Cloud 9 as a landing pad...hilarious!!! I watched it over and over again!!! Of course I ordered the Cloud 9 bed from the Yorkie Haven Rescue Boutique. They are just the BEST beds EVER!

The "Sophia" robe is from T.Bumpkins....I just love this robe. She always does such a great job!

I am a HUGE fan of Fabuleashes! I got the gorgeous pink "boutique" Fabuleash from Maximo. The rose colored boutique has been sold out for sooooo long. But, Kristin was able to call them and use her connections to get one special for Miss Sophia! Thank you Kristin!! I got the blue fabuleash for Brody at a local boutique. I didn't want him to not look fabulous on walks too!

I really hope you love everything and that your first ever Gift Exchange was special. You are such a sweet member and I really appreciate your positiveness on the forum!! And of course Sophia and Brody are beyond adorable!!!!
Bitsy, everything was PERFECT! I'm still so surprised with how much stuff Sophia got!! They were so loud and excited opening everything I actually thought I was going to wake up to a noise complaint on our door, but I didn't!!! They plopped SO hard around 9 after opening all of the gifts.. and we just woke up (10:30AM)... needless to say.. Sophia and Brody had a BLAST and are very grateful too!!! Now they're up and about chasing eachother with all of toys!!

Sophia was so upset when I moved her away from the cloud 9 to the real bed last night! She sure knows comfort!!! I brought her little personalized blanket in the bed with us for her, just so she wouldn't miss her cloud 9/personalized blanket combo TOO much!!! The ruffle tee is perfect!!! I just took her in a walk wearing it and our UPS man complimented it!!!!! It's so easy for her to move in it, and now NO one will mistake her for a boy (i hope!). The rose fabuleash is just darling, she was all pinked out on our morning walk! That's so sweet that Kristin went the extra mile to get it for us. It looks great with the BB! Brody has a green harness with little blue whales... and the blue fabuleash matches the whales PERFECTLY! . EEK! I'm still so excited about everything.

The ROBE is to die for! It's so soft and Sophia knows its for comfy time!! She just started dozing off right when I put it on!! and the brush.. OH MY! I'm so glad we got it, it's sooooooooo soft! I tested it on my own hair... it's so much better than the brush I have!!! I might need to invest in one for me, lol!!

Ohh... and I woke up with the yellow dots toy by my head!!! One of the little buggers must have snuck it in the bed last night!!! My $$ is on Brody!!

I really can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!

Last edited by sophias mommy; 06-05-2012 at 07:27 AM.
sophias mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!