View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #5
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelimcallister View Post
I don't have any great advice but I will pray for little Tibbe. I hope he starts feeling better soon. I hope it is just the medicine that is making him feel bad. How is the limping?
He was done limping by the time we got to the ER Vet, but I put that down to excitement but he was for sure done with it by the time we got back home. It may not have been a true limp, just that he was unsteady on his feet there in the bathroom door - couldn't tell if he was limping or just uncertain placing his feet down. Since I didn't see what happened to him, I suspect he was sleepy, tried to jump down his doggie steps to follow me to the bathroom, missed one or more & fell, maybe hitting his head or neck. The way he was holding his head looking back & keeping it that way when he appeared in the bathroom doorway & how unsteady he was on his feet when he started to go with me back into the den & that next day is what makes me say that, as the "limp" seemed to disappear as soon as I got him to the ER vet - but I didn't see what happened or hear anything so I just don't know. But thankfully, he's running, walking, jumping normally, especially after a week of confinement 5-23 - 5-30-12 & the Prednisolone.

Last edited by yorkietalkjilly; 06-04-2012 at 08:42 PM.
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!