View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 12:47 PM   #1
carleirulesme
YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019 Just got back from Checkup

Well, at least this visit went okay...
Cash weighs 4lbs... he got his third set of shots.. the vet said that he left out the lepto because there tends to be too many reactions to that. He suggested that at 16 weeks or later on Cash gets the kennel cough vaccine because of going to training classes... He said that only one testicle dropped, and that they'll check it every time he comes in to make sure it drops... He said that he thought the Science Diet was ok food... He checked Cash's ears and said there was a little inflammation, no discharge.. so he put some drops in.. he said that the groomers are putting some sort of powder in the ears, and there's been a lot of dogs coming in with ear infections because of it... and they wormed him too, I forgot to take in a poop sample.. My mind was lost after the groomers lol... I had almost even forgot where I made his appt!!! I need more sleep hahahahah.. okay.. so what do ya'll think... think this guy knows his stuff? oh yeah, he also suggested that I wait till Cash is a little older before he microchips.. he said he feels bad for littler dogs, he said he doesn't like having to poke them more than they need to be. And suggested he gets neutered... okay... so there's that.. any opinions? They were very friendly as well...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!