View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 05:06 AM   #6
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpatt View Post
Unfortunately I can't afford a speciallist until I get my reimbursement from the insurance company and that's going to be a week so my only hope is my vet at this point. I almost didn't get Binky because I didn't think it was fare to take him if I couldn't afford to give him adequate care. Buy I wanted him so bad and I thought if I get pet insurance at least I can use my bill money if I need to and then will be reimbursed later. They haven't said anything about pancreatitis. I had a Lasa years ago that had attacks of this but he was always in pain, Binky doesn't act like he's in pain, he's just sick to his stomach. I don't dare pick him up because any pressure on his little belly makes him vomit.
Well, usually pancreatitis attacks are also accompanied by diarrhea, so I doubt that is what your little one has. He may just have a very sensitive tummy and may need food for sensitive tummies. I wish I could help you more, but I've never had to deal with this. I hope someone can give you more info as the day progresses.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!