Thread: fleas
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 09:17 AM   #11
abbie's mom
Lovin' 2 Girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-bo View Post
this is great thank you for all of the good advise, from the sound of it I may have to get more aggressive. I do believe she is allergic to them, I used a carpet spray called zodiac and sprayed most of the carpets and washed everything after giving her the flea pill a few days earlier than she should have had it, (which made me nervous). Her skin broke out last night, she has been biting at her legs and still scratching, she might be allergic to the carpet spray or maybe still has baby ones on her? I don't know, this is stressful and she is a nervous wreck, she really hates the house disturbed. should I do this again or wait to see the big fleas? I guess it's obvious...I'm new to all of this, she is my first.
Though it IS frustrating, and you both are suffering; I would still be very careful about OVER treating. She is a small animal, and can get toxic on the chemicals. Believe me...I DO understand. We've had so much rain lately, it's wasted effort to treat the yard. Did you look into the natural treatments in the link above?

Join today and remove this ad!