View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 08:48 AM   #24
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp4m2 View Post
Wow ....just wow.....You really need to look at the reason why you even wanted to bring a pet into your home. I feel so sorry that this dog was so unfortunate to have come into a home where it's barely tolerated. To be isolated in a garage all lone, for who knows how long, because you are unhappy with his *dog* behavior* is sad.This dog is going to be with you for over another decade, and your already resenting the poor thing.....It breaks my heart.
Almost makes you wonder if there could be method in this madness....say, perhaps the HOPE that this little dog will die of heat or lonelessness out in the garage or cold and wet out in the back yard, left in the elements?.....or perhaps, he will be "lucky" enough to have a predator take this unfortunate little fella, that certainly did NOT choose this cold,cruel, incompassionate, "human".....a "human", who has "allegedly" been graced with certain attributes in character that animals do not possess. Like an abused child, this poor little dog is hung with someone that clearly not only does not want the dog, but the resentment and even hatred for this pup is palpable in the OP's posts. To this OP, I would like to say as kindly as possible, I am certain you have NO concern for this pups well being, so I implore you to please make YOUR life easier and get this soul to a rescue or even SELL the unfortunate critter to someone that will provide the love, patience, and understanding this creature of God deserves. Remember please, that this little dog did NOT seek YOU out, YOU made this choice, so you can not blame that little dog for your present predicament.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!