View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 07:45 PM   #13
YorkieMommieof3
Senior Yorkie Talker

I am happy to see if these little guys for you. I think you will find a ton of help on this site. The first question about inside space but no fence I can relate with. I have 3. The get 3 walks per day with a ton of play time. The baby will do fine not having a fence. I injured my back last Aug so I have been home with the baby my husband has a home office so he is here unless he is traveling.

The cute part is so true. I haven't met an ugly one yet lol. The are extremely smart. They can be smart and stubborn too. So you have to understand that trait they all have different personalities

Yes the life span is long but it can be painful and expensive. These guys are one of the healthiest toy bread. I will warn you the have health problems related to the breed

Travel once again is dog specific. Mollie is terrified at first then she is fine. Then Lizzie has motion sickness which is not a pleasant thing. Then Abbie loves it. If you travel prepare to take a mini version of home with u

The cost of puppies varies. I have seen the
As high as 2500 and as little is 300. Just make sure that you have a good breeder

Two or one that is the question. To be honest I wish I had bought my last two at the same time. The reason they would have went through behaviors together I love the thought of my babies having playmates

The last question I donny have per insurance. I had heard it has very limited coverage

Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!