View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 03:57 PM   #10
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

here is Lola in her name dress made by YT member Sherry. Sherry is an amazing seamstress, her attention to detail is phenomenal. She put the button hole in the dress because I like Lola to wear a secure harness when walking, she may look like a lady but she is 100% tomboy on walks. Kazzy also made this bow for me, I have to say because of YT I met Kazzy and she is so nice, I just love her and Zohie, I think Lola and I may have made friends for life. For those of you that check out the fashion forum you might recall when I posted pictures of the fabric and all I had was ideas in my head, well this and the aqua dress are two of the results, I still have two more dresses made by Sherry to photograph but Lola needs a break.....

Kathy your comment cracks me up, I almost did that and spoke to someone about it, but I just could not come to grips with wearing that much aqua, so the tank top is just enough and I will wear a shrug over it, at 56 I am just not in tank top shape, thankfully those shrugs are currently in style
Attached Thumbnails
Lola's Glamor Shots-name-dress-laying-yt.jpg   Lola's Glamor Shots-name-dress-back-yt.jpg  

Last edited by DBlain; 05-31-2012 at 04:02 PM.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!