View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 03:57 PM   #1
YorkieMommieof3
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg I almost had a heartattack tonight. My Abbie got out

Omg I seriously almost had a heartattack I was taking Mollie and Liz I had them all hooked up and my stepdaughter was "watching" Abbie for me. We are remodeling our house and my hubby usually watches her for me.

I walked out the door and just happened to look down and their was my 4 moth old baby she was about a foot ahead of me I had mollie and Lizzie's leaah in my hands. I was screaming for Olivia to grab her she could not hear me gor a few second. I dont know how I did it but a grabbed her still holding Mollies leash with that hand.

I was glad that I was able to get her she is whole 2 1/2 lbs. We live in a nice area but the main road to our neighborhood is being converted from a 2 lane road to a 6 lane rd and 9 lanes about a mile down where it connects to the interstate

Thank god for little miricals. The three of them are snoozing on the couch now safe and sound. I had ro take an extend walk to calm down
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!