View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 02:18 PM   #8
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
If you will get 2 books I always recommend...."Yorkies for Dummies" and the other is "Yorkshire Terriers: A Smart Owners Guide". These two books will give you a thorough working knowledge of the basics you will need to know about these effervescent little dogs....You are very correct wanting to research the breed....Yorkies are NOT like any other dog you will ever be owned by, and you really need to know as much as possible to make sure this is where you want to go! Yorkies are terriers, with the terrier spirit, character, and stubborness.....they are devoted, loyal and their only goal in life is to be forever faithful to their mastrer/mistress....they expect to be included in everything family with you and if they are ignored or neglected, they will act out! They are wonderful precious dogs and will completely envelope your heart and soul, and I dare say, if a yorkie is the breed for you, once you have one, you will not settle for any other breed!
So true!! Yorkie breed is my first dog, I don't think I want any other breed either!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!