View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Hi and Welcome to YT! You are at the right place for learning about Yorkies!! It sounds to me like you are perfect for a Yorkie. I am 30 (DH is 32) we live alone in a house- No kids… Not sure if we want to have them, just yet.. That is why we have our little Peanut. We have had him since he was a baby. He is 5 years old… He is the best thing that has ever happened to us. He goes everywhere with me, he is a little snuggle bear, he is always by my side, he is my everything (Next to my DH)

I work about the same hours as you do – 8am to 4:30, DH is more 5am to 6ish pm I always get home before he does. Peanut is older so he is in a crate until I get home. He just sleeps all day. He is never crated on the weekends. That is his time to have fun!

It is great ( not saying it is great your BF doesn’t have a job, hope he gets one soon) that your BF is in between jobs right now, if you do get a puppy they will need lots of attention and training… He will be home to do that.

I only have 1 dog, he has been the only dog- Just in my experience he likes it that way. Don’t feel you have to get two Yorkies,
Peanut travels everywhere with us, the only place he doesn’t go is when we go to the River ( Arizona, Ca) My Mom will watch Peanut when we need her to. Always make sure you have a couple people to dog sit- people that you trust!

What city/state do you live?

Last edited by lovespandp; 05-31-2012 at 12:34 PM.
lovespandp is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!