View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 10:07 AM   #45
Athina
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by txshopper73
Try to make this the last question....for those of you that feel that a deposit is like an unwritten contract, then if the buyer backs out, should they receive their money back?
I think in the situation where the buyer backs out and has put down a deposit the buyer should not get their money back from the breeder.
I baught Ruby and Bella from different breeders and I was REALLY UNPLEASED with Rubys breeder.
Well I had put a $500 deposit down on a pup 5 months before i could get her. 2 months before i could get her i was offered a 5 month old, small, female (with an umbilical hernia) (Ruby) but she had great lines in her and she was adorable, well i decided to take her and then still get my original pup because i wanted two dogs. Well when the puppies were born and the breeder saw how small they would be she raised the price on my original puppy (i faught it) she brought the price back down to what it was originally and long story short I was so furious with her that I decided to go to another breeder and lost my $500 deposit.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!