View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 07:21 AM   #2
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recyclable View Post
So I just moved out to Colorado from California,
and someone happened to give their yorkie to my mom because they didn't want her anymore.. And my mom also isn't good with dogs and since she's heading up here to visit she offered to give me the dog, I was very happy because I knew the dog had been mistreated and knowing my mom, she wont even pet the dog.

So I was very happy, getting ready for the dog..
Buying her a Doggie potty bell, special grooming products, a bed, dental products, blue buffalo dog food... For months

and last night my mom suddenly tells me "I don't want to bring the dog, it's too much of a hassle, she can just stay here for a while until i can't take it anymore and give her to someone or toss her" I broke out crying all night.. I really wanted to give this dog a home (the dog is 2yrs old) as cheesy as it sounds, it felt as if I had a miscarriage or something.

So I look online for yorkies that need a home.. And boy oh boy the web is full of scammers promising people adorable little yorkies.

Long story short, does anyone know anyone with yorkie pups or yorkies that are honest and just want to give it a good home and aren't in it for the money in the 80525 Fort Collins, Co area?

I believe quality is not "expensive", it's priceless.
Please make my dream come true, I really waited for this day all my life...
I've had such traumatic memories concerning dogs because of humans.
OMG!!!! I would tell my mother I had bought a bunch of items in preparation for this dog...if you do NOT want to bring the dog with you, SHIP IT TO ME!!! You will have to pay for the shipping costs, but certainly it is worth it to keep your mother from "just TOSSING her" ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!