Thread: Help please!
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 12:29 AM   #7
DHerm66
Yorkie Talker

To answer most of the questions....First the 3yr old is Jersey and the 2 yr old...I haven't decided yet but the owner had named him Posh...thinking of Jock, Jockey, or Josh.

Ok the breeder I got the dog from is Jersey, I deal with her buying her goods for me to sell at my Arts and Crafts Shows and we befriended and I have grown to know her as a very tough French woman. She is in her 60's and she gave me Jersey at the age of 5 months old.

I have several clients I deal with that also deal with her and she is know for her straight level woman and tends to talk very loud and if you dont understand her she get very frustrated and even to her husband whom we feel sorry for. So I'm thinking this is why Jersey is so scary of everything and I mean everything.

Thinking what can he remember at the age of 5 months old and maybe he does. Now tonight (Posh) jump over him in a way and Jersey again wanted to attacked him which I had never seen that in him at all.

Yes, I have tried the harness on him, and yes trying to give him a treat to make him move, NOTHING.

However he is overweight and should be at 3 pds and he like 7 or 8 pounds and the breeder even gets angry with me on that. Now I have chosen to meet the breeder else where to get my goods from her rather have her come to my house.
DHerm66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!