View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 12:23 AM   #2
MY OSCAR
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxodoglover89 View Post
So Sasha has been on Primal for almost 2 years now I want to say. There are 2 kinds that she doesn't like. One is the Turkey & Sardine formula (don't blame her there ) and just recently she decided that she didn't like the Duck formula which really surprised me since she'll eat her duck kibble. I know there are several other formulas in Primal but I decided to try something different for variety. I picked up some samples of The Honest Kitchen and tried it out and I can tell she definitely doesn't love it so I think the frozen nuggets/patties are the way to go. She seems to prefer them.

The natural food store that I go to to buy the raw just recently started carrying Bravo. From what I can see, it looks like it comes in hamburger patties whereas with Primal, I'm used to nuggets. My plan is to thaw out a patty, cut it up into the appropriate amount and portion it out. Once it has been thawed out though, is it ok to re-freeze the rest or no? With raw, I like to be extra careful. If it can't be re-frozen, how long will raw last in the fridge before it should be thrown away? I only feed Sasha raw at one out of her two meals. (she gets kibble and canned for her other meal) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hi, no you cannot re-freeze it & it is good in the fridge for up to 24 hours after thawed.
MY OSCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!