Thread: Help please!
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
DHerm66
Yorkie Talker

Default Help please!

I have a 3yr old yorkie and we did had a 17 yr old dachshund who passed away about 2 1/2 months ago. My yorkie came here when he was 5 months old and my dach adapted to him, not quickly but surely. So I wanted to get another dog for my yorkie and I decided on getting another yorkie but an older one that is trained and I found one and he is 2yrs old.
My 3yr old is such a scary dog, if u drop, hit, crinkle paper etc he runs in the room. He does not jump up on anything but does jump down such as sofa, chair, stairs. He will not go on leash, if u call him he comes slowly and then turn his back to you for u to pick him up. He has been that way since we got him which is 5 months of age, the breeder I got it from is very loud and mean so I am assuming its from that but didn't think he would remembered that such young age.
Now the new one I took in is 2yrs old due she couldn't give him attention. He is much smaller than the 3yr old and he does everything, goes on leash, jump up sofa, stairs, go fetch his toys etc. Totally different than the 3yr old one.
Last night for the first time I have never seen my 3yr old snap at anybody but he did to the 2yr old.
I need to know what can I do to make them both like each other. They are both males and my 3yr old is fixed but not the 2yr old. I just cant remember how it was done when I brought my yorkie home to my dachshund even it took time but u have to remember my dach was old too so had a old and young and now both young. Please help I really love both of them.

I need to know what to do?
DHerm66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!