View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 06:13 AM   #1
rubymoon2072
Cedric♥Lola♥Keylo
Donating Member

Rain RIP MY Punkee Princess

I have not posted this because I have been so upset and waiting till I could better handle typing these words.

This is the last picture I got of my Punkee Princess that I wanted to share.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...elastphoto.jpg

I am very emotional thinking about my baby girl. I have not even been able to go back to sewing as I have a dress half made for Princess on my sewing table. I love her dearly and miss her but she was very aggressive and tried to kill Lola. She has bitten me in the past and I could deal with her lashing out at me but I cannot risk my Cedric or Lola. I tried everything and in my heart I know I did everything I could to try and help make Princess better it just was not going to happen. There was no rescue or vet or shelter to turn to because of how aggessive she was and the history of biting. My dd would not even acknowledge Punkee Princess as she bit her once when she went to pet her. She would snap in a second with no warning sometimes. She also had her thunder shirt (i sent them back as it didnt help not one bit) on when she attacked Lola... I was so devastated.....we were at a park (neutral area) and she was going for death. Lola still has teeth cuts and bruising around her neck and it wasnt the first time she attacked Lola but it was the most aggressive and even Cedric had his guard up all the time around Punkee Princess.

I must admit the babies are more calm and relaxed now. This was the hardest decision I have ever made. I hope my Punkee Princess is with my Nana being nice and maybe letting her hold you!! My Nana would always say how pretty she looked but she could never touch her. Anyway I just needed to grieve to my YT family and felt I was finally ready to open the flood gates and start to heal a bit because letting Princess go was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. It was easier to make excuses or try another avenue to keep her here with me but there were no avenues left to drive down. It is the most painful thing ever. I know your at peace my Punkee Princess and running and playing with no more fear aggression or anxiety and being a good girl. I will love you and miss you always pretty girl.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!