Thread: Is my puppy OK
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #5
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

She's probably just insecure in her new surroundings & not feeling settled or at home until she grows more accustomed to your home, its smells & sounds & family members. Since she's older & just been separated from the only life she's ever known, she's likely grieving also for her other dogs & humans - however awful it was. Get her as thoroughly checked out by the vet as you possibly can to be sure she's not ill from her bad beginnings - who knows how she was neglected, etc. - and be sure you are feeding her the same food she was on so as not to upset her G-I tract, which would slow her down & make her feel bad. When dogs feel bad, they often follow us everywhere. I'm glad you got her out of that place & feel that with love, care & got vetting she will soon grow accustomed to her new home & start to relax & play, romp about. Good luck!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!