View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 02:19 PM   #5
YorkieMommieof3
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi welcome and congratulations. I get that you are concerned about your little one. I am guessing you where asking if you shoulda have gotten her from that breaded. I have ovens Yorkies since 1996 and have had so much joy from them

Did you research the breeder or see the puppies on site? I am asking because I want make sure this is not a puppy mill situation

I have a great breaded and she let me bring my little Abbie home at 8 1/2 weeks because she was weened and had a stable weight. She lives 10 min from me so I could have Abbie back if she need to nurse more do you know if she was weened from her mom?

If you read about yorkie coats there are multiple types i will tell all
my girls are different when I got Lizzie and Abbie they had bald spots but their skin was clear so I didn't stress if you look at my photos you will see Lizzie has the very thick golden coat with the steal blue. She has a gorgeous thick coat her hair was thin and had a few. Bald spots. She also has war mits which is not a huge problem to clear up. Lizzie has so much hair she is prone to ear infections so we clean her ears daily. She weighed about 2 1/2 pounds she now. I think she has at least a pound of fur

Abbie who is my latest addition has really curly fine hair with more silver than tan. She is blowing her puppy coat now and the hair coming in looks thick and straight like Liz. She weighed 1 ld 9 oz when she went to the vet for her shots
she was 2 lbs 4oz She eats like a pig. She is small framed and she more than likely be 5 lbs.

This little babies are all different. She should start putting on weight. Make sure you get a good puppy food Try to avoid gluten products they will prevent tummy upset. I think your little you need to calm down till the vet checks her out

I would like to know more about the breeder if you could provide info
YorkieMommieof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!