View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 10:55 AM   #10
YorkieMommieof3
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi another OCD mommie here. I don't let any of my little ones walk or sit in a cart at Petco or other pet friendly businesses. I don't let them have treats that they give out a the bank. I use to go to the dog park, but I stopped after a friends dog got really sick from eating some food left there. I had to use a kennel for Lizzie and Mollie last Dec. They usually stay with grandmaw and paw paw but they had to be out of town. I took them to a doggie resort thinking they would do a great job they had video cams so you could check in and see them. They were there for 48 hours. When they came home they were so sick throwing up and diarrhea after 24 for hours was our first of 3 vet trips. The vet did test and diagnosed it as a food allergies i had sent their food and treats but was informed after called and complained pthat during play time thy may accidentally eat other dogs food. They only stay with their grandparents. I will rearannge my vacations so they can stay with them. I have even stopped using groomers because I was picking up Lizzie and the woman infront of me was paying and the groomer was telling her how bad the fleas were on her dog. I was thinking this is great now I get to deal with fleas I was lucky Liz was fine. I learned now to groom them myself. Call me crazy or over cautious but they are to precious to risk them getting sick for no reason other than me letting them do something
YorkieMommieof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!