View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 08:18 AM   #4
YorkieMommieof3
Senior Yorkie Talker

I had issues with many many many groomers they would give my girls puppy cuts when I just wanted them groomed. Then they would charge around 60 to 80$. For my little ones to look so pathetic with their beautiful long coat gone

My girls are all indoor children with out door walks. My husband decided that her would start trimming the girls himself. I have never been happier with how they look. he watched a video about it. They always look great

The only issue is Mollie has arthritis in her legs and hates to be brushed some times. I take them to the vet to get their nails clipped

The biggest thing besides the bad hair cuts that made us turn to self grooming was I was picking up Lizzie and their was a woman who brought her dog in due to fleas he was an outside dog I freaked out scared to death that Lizzie had been near him. I also did reading about things your dogs can pick up when they are in kennels or groomers and it was really scary. It basically said a lot of dogs only get the requiem rabies vaccination and not their other shoots. It makes since because kennels and groomers only ask for rabies documentation
YorkieMommieof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!