View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 10:58 AM   #8
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post

I wanted to underscore, bold print, capitalize this ENTIRE post!!! ESPECIALLY ABOUT PETCO/PETSMART!!! EVEN AFTER THEY ARE FULLY VACCINATED!!! I HAVE READ WHERE THE PARVO VIRUS IS MUTATING AND IS BECOMING RESISTANT TO SOME VACCINATIONS....everytime I see shere someone had a fully vaccinated dog and it still got Parvo, I wonder if this may not be true.... I think Parvo is our "disease de jour" here in Texas, especially HOUSTON!!! IT IS RAMPANT HERE....Just wait to expose your baby to the "ravages of public interactions"!!
I never thought about the shopping carts until I watched dog after dog come in the vet with parvo- All the owners of those dogs walked in with those dogs in the shopping carts!!

Half the time I asked where have they taken yourpuppy- " oh I took them to the dog park"!!

I wanted to scream at them!! I wanted to say I told you 2 weeks ago when you came in for the first puppy check do not take your dog to any dog parks or grass areas in general!!!

You have no idea how frustrating that was!! People just dont get it!

To this day Peanut doesn't go in those carts! I hold him or he goes in his stroller!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!