View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 05:59 AM   #13
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love our addi
A friend of ours bought a beautiful little Yorkie and she is turning out to be more work than they bargained for. Well they offered to let me adopt her if they could visit. Now my job is to convince my husband that we need a third Yorkie. Anyone have any advice on how to convince him????
Tell ya what I am going to do. I have Ceeby and now Silk. I am supposed to get the female pick of the litter from my friends yorkie. We haven't discussed it but I know that my hubby thinks that now that we have Silk, we don't need another female. When my new baby is ready to go, I am just gonna go and get her. he will be wild about her. This is the way my son and I got our mini poo. Hubby was dead set against it and we sneaked and got her anyway. He has never complained and totally loves her and all our dogs. Sneaky, yes. But, I know he won't care after she's here. That's just the way she is.. Only problem is he sees my friend more than I do and I'm afraid when she tells him the puppies are born, he will tell her we already have a female. Just my luck. I have gone yorkie crazy. my living room is only 14x16 and I am going to run out of yorkie room. This is where they are gated.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!