View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 06:50 AM   #1
Deadbug
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Mop n Glo on hardwoods? I'm in love!

DH has been landscaping the backyard. New paver patio, new sod, new gas firepit and new water feature. He's not quite done. Still has the planted beds to stock and add bark to and still working on the water feature.

However, the french doors that go tot he back yard are off my formal dining room. Just last November, I gutted that room and completely renovated it. New walls, ceiling, 18 lights (I'm a lighting hound) and my showpiece.... dark walnut hardwood floors. They were beautiful... that is, until he started landscaping...

The sand being tracked in really did a number on them. I was so upset when I saw how scratched and hazed they were getting. They looked old and dull already and they're brand new, so refinishing them seems a little premature. Plus, he's not quite done with the back yard yet, so what's the point? It took me a week to install that floor, so you can imagine how disappointed I was.

Yesterday I discovered Mop n Glo. OMG! The scratches disappeared, the haze is gone and they're gleeming! Tell me I'm not dreaming here? A thin coat on a swiffer and I don't even have streaks. Does anyone else use this stuff on hardwoods? I'd never given it a thought before. The rest of my house is travertine tile, so can't use anything but soap and water on those floors.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!