View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 01:02 AM   #1
Christine Daae
Yorkie Yakker

Love Introducing Phantom

Yesterday, I made the almost two hour journey to pick up my 'little bundle of joy'. It's been an interesting 24 hours. Like I had been told, he's a rather lazy dog [Not that I mind] but he loves nothing more than to sit in your arms and get cuddled. He loves chilling out on a cushion, with his new blanket [which you can see in one of the photos], and his black and white teddy bear while watching TV. We live in a rather noisy area, and the noise seems to have no affect on him at all. He also loves wearing his little 'jacket' or 't-shirts'. He's extremely calm and doesn't mind meeting new people. Phantom adores his little carrier, and doesn't mind being carried around it in.

About the name, if you can't guess from my username. I'm rather big Phantom of the Opera fan. And while considering names a few weeks ago, a friend suggested calling him 'Phantom', and after a while it just stuck. I've gotten a few rolled eyes when explaining his name to relatives and other friends.

P.S. As I'm writing this, the little devil is trying to sniff the computer screen
Attached Thumbnails
Introducing Phantom-537703_419818931385578_100000724257055_1292605_307506618_n.jpg   Introducing Phantom-rsz_2dsc00985.jpg   Introducing Phantom-rsz_2dsc00986.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!