View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 03:08 PM   #8
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
Don't let anyone ever pressure you into doing anything you feel is unsafe or endangering to your pup. You have good instincts and common sense, and you don't have to prove it to anyone. Only you know yourself, and only you know your dog. The AKC states that Yorkies are good apartment dogs. They can adapt happily to being with their owners whether inside or out. She must not be familiar with the breed. What works for most breeds usually won't work with a Yorkie!

good post!

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. I am not sure I'm the best person to ask because my first thought was to tell her to mind her own business, but in a friendly way. My husband gets on to me a lot about this but I'm the type of person who generally dislikes others, especially people I don't really know, giving me advice or opinions when I don't ask for it. I can't help that I'm that way and I won't apologize for it either. I would probably do my best just to keep my distance from the neighbor. If they only bring you worry or concern, why let them in your life. That is just how I feel though. But I agree that you are certainly able to make your own decisions about what is best for you and your pet. If she keeps harassing you, just try to breathe, smile, and don't let it bother you. Good luck to you hon.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!