View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #1
McheleM
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Suggestions needed

Usually all 4 of the dogs get along. No fights or skirmishes, but lately Noah has been attacking Westley, but only after a bath or grooming. I use the same shampoo on all 4, same conditioner, same detanglers, they all get the same treats, etc. The only difference is that Westley's hair gets put into a topknot almost immediately, because it hangs in his eyes if I dont. Allie's is too short for a topknot, and Noahs and Darby's get put up after they are completely dry.
I've tried altering the order I bathe them in, doing Noah first, doing Noah last, doing Noah in between but nothing seems to help. I've tried blow drying each of them, (I usually blowdry Westley since he's so small and thought Noah might be jealous) but it didn't matter, the minute I finish with Westley and set him down, Noah goes after him, growling, snarling and barking. There's never been any actual biting, but Westley doesn't know what to do and will climb back onto my husbands or my lap, and Noah will even follow him up there to try and continue the fight. We usually tell him NO in a stern voice and have even removed him from the room, but he seems bound and determined to attack Westley.

Any suggestions??
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!