View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 06:04 PM   #17
WiL11o6
Yorkie Talker

Thank you much everyone for the support.

This little pup, even though only has been our lives for only 9 months have touched us all. My mom has been crying all night and hasn't been able to sleep well. My girlfriend's side of the family is also the same.

I am feeling better, but everything is still pretty fresh since this is only Day 3. The sadness seems to hit me in waves, but it's getting better. I would get all teary eyed when I look at his pictures and think back of the good times we had, I would smile and be sad that he isn't here any longer.

What's really painful is that I expected Gizmo to grow old with us, seeing me marry and he would be able to play with my kids. What's done is done, and I need to accept that he is indeed gone. What does make me feel better is that everyone loved Gizmo, especially me and my girlfriend. His life was short, but he was happy. Even though he had a short life, he was happy until the very end. He was running across the street because he wanted to play.

What made me teary eyed was that my brother in-law saw the incident from above and he said that right before he had gotten hit by the car, he turned around and looked at me. Whether that was him saying his final goodbye, or he was seeing if I was following him still. Either way, I will miss you BUD!
WiL11o6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!