View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 02:53 AM   #13
waistfull
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionfruition
After months and months of being swamped with avatar-making requests, I am now on top of them all! (Can you believe it?) I've made over 500 avatars since I first made the offer on April 1, 2005.

I totally enjoy making avatars for everyone - but I don't like having to make you guys wait so long for them, haha!

So now, all of you who have felt shy to request an avatar, feel free to do so because as of this moment, there is no waiting list! I think everyone should have a way to show their precious babies' photos off, don't you think?

Don't request an avatar here, though....please go to this thread to do so: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19267

Anyway......I know it's silly, but I had to make a post to congratulate myself because I've worked sooo hard to catch up, and it has paid off!
You're the best! I'm working on making my avatar from adobe image ready that you showed us. I got the program and now have been watching the directions on the site. Thanks so much! You are one of the kindest people on here!
waistfull is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!